Mothers all around the world deserve love and appreciation. This was the mindset of Anna Jarvis, who started a campaign in 1905 to make Mother’s Day a national holiday. By 1911, her efforts were rewarded as every state observed the holiday. By 1914, it was designated to be held nationally on the second Sunday in May. On this day every year, people across the country honor their mothers with gifts, cards and letters, and even acts of service. But celebration does not need to be limited to one day of the year. This Super Mom Button is a great way to show your mother that you are thinking of her every day of the year, and can be ordered as a pin-back button, a badge-back button, or a refrigerator magnet.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.