The United States Flag was first created in 1777, bearing 13 stars to represent the 13 colonies. The number of stars in the flag has changed many times as states were added between 1777 and 1960, when the flag came to be as it is today. Choose in two different backings--magnetic or badge back!
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Two options to choose from:
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Over All Dimensions: 3 ½” x 2 1/2" Rectangle