Breast cancer is the most prevalent kind of cancer developed in women, making up 25% of cases. While men can develop this cancer, it is 100 times more common in women. In 2012, there were 1.68 million cases of breast cancer documented, leading to 522,000 deaths. However, with proper screening and precautions, breast cancer can be caught and treated in its early stages. Today, in developed countries such as America and England, survival rates are high. This Find A Cure Button can be used to show others that you have joined the fight against breast cancer, whether you are fighting personally or raising awareness for a loved one. It comes as a 3.5" x 2.5" Rectangle and can be ordered as a Magnetic Badge or a Refrigerator Magnet.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Two options to choose from:
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Over All Dimensions: 3 ½” x 2 1/2" Rectangle