Peace signs were used as early as the 5th century BC by using an olive branch or dove. The current peace symbol was made in 1958 in Britain by Gerald Holtom as a sign for Nuclear Disarmament. As time has evolved, this symbol as became known worldwide for international peace. This peace button shows your desire for peace, not war. Choose in two sizes and three different types of backing--pin back, badge back, or magnetic.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.