Christopher Gadsden, an American general and statesman, designed the flag in 1775 during the American Revolution. The yellow background represents the battlefield which has a rattlesnake coiled up and ready to strike with the meaning of being in constant preparedness of defending and protecting the United States at all cost. The Army has used this symbol for over 236 years. Our Don't Tread on Me Button is a great way to show your pride of the United States and its protection. Choose in two sizes and three different types of backing--pin back, badge back, or magnetic.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.