Saint Patrick's Day first began in the 17th century as a religious feast in honor of Saint Patrick and his introduction of Christianity to Ireland. Today, it is the most widely celebrated national festival in the world, particularly by North Americans of Irish descent. Celebrations include parades, music sessions, festivals, and, most commonly, "wearing of the green." In Ireland, the week of Saint Patrick's Day is known as "Irish Language Week," during which people will make an effort to use the Irish language. This Kiss Me I'm Irish Button can be bought as a refrigerator magnet, a pin, or a magnetic badge and is a great item for Saint Patrick's Day parties.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.