The Irish Flag is tricolor-- green, white and orange. The green symbolizes older Gaelic tradition, while the orange symbolizes the supporters of William the Orange. The white indicates a lasting truce between the Green and the Orange. The flag was given constitutional status in 1937. The Irish flag is flown with pride. Choose between two sizes and three backings--pin back, badge back, and magnetic.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.