The United States Flag was first created in 1777, bearing 13 stars to represent the 13 colonies. The number of stars in the flag has changed many times as states were added between 1777 and 1960, when the flag came to be as it is today. Choose in two sizes and three different types of backing--pin back, badge back, or magnetic.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.