Halloween began as a 3-day celebration to honor the lives of saints, martyrs, and loved ones who had passed on. During the 16th century, people would dress up as the spirits of the departed, going door to door and performing in exchange for food. They would also carve out turnips to represent the spirits they were dressed as. Today, the same traditions are carried on in trick-or-treating and the carving of jack-o-lanterns. This I Love Zombies Black Button is great for Halloween parties and trick-or-treaters and can be ordered as a refrigerator magnet, a pin, or a magnetic badge.
- These metal buttons are covered with a durable mylar film that has a bright finish and helps protect the design from scratches.
- Three options to choose from:
- Pin Back: Great for adding some flair to your outfit, backpack, hoodie or suspenders (why not).
- Badge Back: Name badge backs with powerful Neodymium magnets have the added benefit of not damaging clothing.
- Magnet Back: A thick 60mil magnetic backing makes this option great for refrigerator or any metal surface.
- Over All Dimensions: 2 1/4" Dia. or 3" Dia.